Sunday 10 February 2013

Alpaca clothing for sale

The alpaca farmers that I am doing my research with would like to sell you stuff. To be more precise, they would like to sell you some of their alpaca clothing. Below I will put some pictures of the clothing; if you like the look of any of it and want to pay me the requisite amount when I return to the UK (if that is indeed where you live), then I can bring something back for you. It´s very good quality, and because it´s direct from the suppliers it´s a pretty good price (I´ve added a little on to make it worth my while, but not much - I think it would still be cheaper than you´d find even in shops in La Paz).

Alpaca poncho: 70 quid

Alpaca scarf: 25 quid
Alpaca wristbands: 4 quid
Shawl: 40 quid (obviously this is supposed to be worn by a woman)

Kiddies hoodie 



No comments:

Post a Comment